Working with Crave Communications, we planned and executed a marketing strategy for Liverpool City Council to promote their lead outdoor festival Liverpool International Music Festival. Being Europe’s Largest Free Music Festival that attracts more than 150,000 people to Sefton Park, our goal is to attract visitors to the city during the festival period.
Our campaign led to an outdoor reach of 5.2million views, reaching over 500k listeners on radio More information can be found here: www.limfestival.com
- Market budget planning and justification of spends
- Overseeing the development of all marketing assets
- Implementing all marketing activity, press, digital, social, radio, crm, outdoor.
- Liaising with the festival team: programming, events, production, commercial, press relations.
- Delivering all sponsorship obligations
- Content creation & social management
- Continually tracking ROI and realigning spends according to results.