Certainly one of our proudest moments to date, overseeing the production and delivery of the first ever official live recorded album at Stone Henge. Partnering up with Universe, English Heritage and of course Paul Oakenfold and Carl Cox to make this happen was a monumental achievement, especially given the 45minute load in we had to make this happen.
We’ll let the video do the talking shall we….
- Oversee all production – lighting, sound, staging, video mapping and power
- Liaise with English Heritage team and work within strict perimeters and timescales
- Communicating with all stakeholders and suppliers, as well as working with event partners Denon DJ
- Working through an extremely tight load in and out schedule
- Ensuring talent and guests are well looked after during this unique event
- Manage and run full event budget.