This was the third year of The Zoo Project Festival, and the festival’s second year in its home at Donington Park, Midlands. The third year saw the most amount of exposure for the festival, gaining support from the prestigious brands and stage hosts Red Bull Studios Live, Vice Magazine and its sister brand THUMP. The festival diversified its line-up and went deeper into the forest and has been hailed as ‘the best underground festival’. The festival is also nominated for two awards with the industries Festival Awards.
- Project Management
- Budget & Finance Control
- Strategising a UK wide marketing campaign
- Securing Investment through Ingenious Media.
- Full Site Planning & Management
- Sponsorship with Red Bull, Coors Light & Phillip Morris.
- Negotiated Bar and Ticketing deals.